3rd Annual International Conference on Advanced Material Engineering [AME2017] shows her sincere welcome to you to attend it. AME2017 is a leading annual conference of Materials Sciences for all researchers home and abroad. With the rapid development of industry and information technology, researchers in all fields begin to discuss some new ideas connected with materials science and manufacturing technology. In this conference, the author(s) can put their focus on Materials Sciences. AME2017 will provide a valuable opportunity for researchers, scholars and some scientists to exchange their ideas face to face together. AME2017 is very special for its strong organization team, dependable reputation and wide sponsors all around the world.
All accepted paper will be published as conference proceedings by Atlantis Press and submit for EI and CPCI index. Atlantis Press publishes high quality, peer-reviewed conference articles, journals and books, primarily in electronic format on the Internet but also in print and other media. Many of its publications are freely accessible, i.e. without charge, in its on-line repository. Books are published at prices affordable not only for institutions but also for individual scholars and students
To ensure the quality of the papers, all the papers will be extremely selected by the reviewers. All the authors should pay attention to the following rules:
1. Papers should be written in English: author information， abstract，keywords, words, figures, tables, symbol and so on.
2. All the submitted papers will be reviewed by teachers of professional areas from home and abroad. Please check the grammars and expressions carefully.
3. All the papers should be original and creative.
4. Several kinds of papers are not accepted by this conference: plagiarized papers; papers translated by translation software; papers irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
5. Paper should be at least 4 pages.
The multiple topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
1. Material Physics and Chemistry
Nanomaterials and Nanocomposites
Iron and Steel
Ceramic, Films and Glasses
Optical, Electronic, Magnetic Materials
New Energy Materials and Environmental Friendly Materials
New Functional Materials
2. Materials Process Engineering
Thermal Engineering Theory and Applications
Polymer Materials Processing
Metallurgy Technology and Application
Welding & Joining
Severe Plastic Deformation
Tribology in Manufacturing Processes
Casting and solidification
3. Emerging Areas of Materials Science
Atomic molecular and laser physics
Solid state ionics (materials and devices)
Nanobiomaterials / drug delivery